Friday, January 18, 2013
Today is the day
I had my downward spiral and now I am left with having to deal with the after effects. Wont get into that, but I picked up some bad habits and it shows. Why is it easy to pick up bad habits but not good ones? I will try to figure this out as I go.
What is the goal? Honestly, its to drop my bad habits and start looking presentable again. I used to be fit, sometimes really fit.I've been a competitive cyclist since I have been 15 and now it seems I am no longer even a cyclist. Weird. Not comfortable with that. I want to be able to go for rides and truly enjoy the pain of riding hard, get my leg muscles back and gain a few muscles on my upper body, which I've never had.
I just set up the workout bench, I am calling Whistla. Pretty obvious why-I need to get fit for my whistler trip in September 2013. I am also planning a trip to Costa Rica to going surfing and I dont want the locals to come screaming to try and save the whale that just beached itself. Embarrassing.
I don't know how I will set up this blog yet, in terms of what content I will upload, That will come in the next few days.
Here I go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment